HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner: Function
A natural click: “quickly become friendly”. Synonyms: become clear, fall into place, come home to one, make sense, dawn, register, get through, sink in
As our new HR business partner, you need to have that natural click: with our people, our managers, your colleagues and our company. You become the coach, the advisor, the inspirator and the confidant of our leaders and our consultants and you will get the opportunity to help expanding our HR strategy in this growing company. You will work in team with a colleague and report to the HR manager.
Your responsibilities will concentrate around our internal employee lifecycle:
- Ensure a smooth induction of newcomers, create a relationship with new employees, ensure their profile is fully understood by all stakeholders and commitments are formulated.
- fully understand the development needs of consultants and managers in order to prepare them for and support them in their current and future position. Support managers in their responsibility to prepare their practice and business for future performance from an HR point of view.
- Manage internal and external trainings for your internal clients.
- represent HR in meetings and discussion around the staffing of consultants on a project
- get regularly in touch with our consultants to fully understand their project, their needs and their development points
- coach managers in the HR aspects of the staffing of consultants
- Coordinate the performance management process
- Follow up on performance management from an advising and coaching role
- lead review meetings with managers after the appraisal period, set up HR checkpoints
- Ensure a sharp analysis of the company survey and coordinate action planning
- Take the necessary actions to support our company culture
Reward & procedures:
- Have a good understanding of the salaries and benefits in the company by closely aligning with comp & ben department
- Proactive and pragmatic advice and support to other business lines on issues relating to procedures, social legislation, HR decisions, etc.
- Review and optimize business processes within the Human Resource department with other departments
- Perform in depth exit meetings with leaving employees, process and visualize these meetings in a visual way Analyze lessons learned from exit meetings and advise the business to adapt where needed.
HR Business Partner: Profile
- You have a warm personality and are capable to build trust through your respectful interaction with people at different levels in the organization
- You have a solid experience in soft HR fields as HR consultant or HR business partner
- You have good knowledge on HR best practices, procedures and social legislation
- You have a coaching attitude
- Master level
- Trilingual: you speak fluent English, French and Dutch
- You are an active listener and your are able to adapt to a situation without losing your authenticity, but at the same time you are assertive, sharp and you move yourself in the business very naturally
- You are proud of your work in a humble way
Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty. To represent and live those values you also have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
Business & Decision, a global consulting and systems integration Group, is a Gartner-recognized leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and a major player in Business Intelligence (BI), Digital Transformation, Risk Management and Analytics.
We leverage a unique combination of technical, functional and industry specialization, as well as partnerships with all the key software vendors, to deliver maximum-value projects and help clients break through barriers to innovation such as Big Data and Digital Transformation.
Located in 15 countries, Business & Decision Group currently employs 2800 people worldwide.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive salary package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events.