SAS Specialist: Function
We are looking for a SAS Specialist who will be part of our Business Intelligence, CRM or RISK practices, and will work on interesting varied projects with SAS at the heart of the technology whilst aligning with the business demands.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE You require a strong background in creating reports using some of the following SAS tools: SAS v.9 (base, macro, BI dashboard, graph, web report studio, enterprise guide, information delivery portal, information map studio, office analytics, OLAP cube studio).
CRM You require strong background in data mining, analysis, modeling, analytics, development using some of the following SAS tools: SAS v.9 (base, macro, graph, stat, enterprise miner, text analytics, text miner, visual analytics, visual data and discovery, web analytics solution, SAS/OA, business analytics, information map studio, enterprise guide, web report studio).
RISK You require strong background in finance or insurance, analytics and analysis with some experience in some of the following SAS tools: SAS v.9 (base, macro, graph, RMFI, FM, High-Performance Risk, RMFB, stat, web report studio, information map studio).
SAS Specialist: Profile
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ideally has at least 1-10+ years experience in BI, CRM, RISK
- Experience with SAS programming is required (as mention above inc. base, macro, graph, proc/SQL)
- Experience with other analytical tools including; Matlab, LateX, SPSS, S+ or R
- Experience with programming in SQL
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management to determine their needs and offer creative solutions
- Follow-up with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills, communication skills and customer/client interface skills (internal & external)
- Bachelor/master in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate will speak and write Dutch or French and English.
Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty. To represent and live those values you also have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
Business & Decision Benelux is an international Consulting and Systems Integration (CSI) company. B&D contributes to the success of customer projects by driving maximum business performance. The company has a reputation for functional and technological expertise and has forged partnerships with all of the key technology vendors.
We specialize in providing consultancy services and solutions around our core pillars. Business Intelligence (BI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Risk and E-business solutions to both Multi-national and national organizations across all industry sectors from Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Utilities, Telecommunications.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive salary package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events.