Azure Cloud Solution Architect
What you can expect
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you are a highly skilled Azure specialist, able to respond to complex requests and drive digital transformation on behalf of our clients by designing and implementing cloud native solutions that generate greater business outcome. Beyond your expertise you are driven by innovation, challenges and customer satisfaction.
Conduct customer assessment focusing on cloud migration, cloud modernization and digital transformation. Project execution in Solution Architect or Solution Lead capacity.
Knowledge Development and Sharing
Contribute to expanding and diffusion of knowledge within our delivery teams by preparing and conducting learning sessions. Coaching of junior team members of our Digital Engineering faction.
Help shaping our service offering and go to market strategy, produce marketing material based on work performed and/or analysis of technology trends, develop and maintain at technical level relationships with technology vendors. Provide analysis of the market for cloud solutions, create proof of concepts. Act as technical reference for responding to RFP/RFI.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science, Business. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Prefers to script rather than to click (Terraform, Azure CLI, e.g.)
- You already possess Azure certifications (DevOps Engineer or Azure Solution Architect), or you are willing to be certified
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
Proven experience in one or more of the following
Cloud Migration, Docker and Kubernetes, Microservice architecture, Azure Virtual Machine, Azure Networking Configuration, API Gateway, Enterprise Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure EventHub, Azure EventGrid, Modernization of Web & Mobile Applications in Azure, Identity Management (Azure AD), Scripting on the Cloud with Powershell, Azure CLI, Azure Automation DSC, Terraform (IAC Infrastructure as a code), Azure DevOps, Proven previous/current experience in DDD, TDD and one of the following languages : C#, Python or Java), SQL/NOSQL Database (SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB), Azure AppConfig, Azure Monitoring, Azure Keyvault, Platform as a service (PAAS) and SAAS implementation on the Cloud, Azure Logic App.
Nice to have
- Knowledge or experience in Low coding platform, AI Services,
- Knowledge or experience in ESB (Mulesoft, Kafka, WSO2)
- Knowledge of Business Applications (CRM, Sharepoint, SAP)
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the digital expertise practice; you can work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting mobility package, an IP compensation, an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.