What you can expect
As a member of the Business Analysts team, you will be working on business & functional analysis missions, related to one or more project contexts. Business domains will typically relate to customer engagement, Data Intelligence or other digital domains, with focus on the financial, utilities, transport and media sector.
You are being proactive in meeting and managing customer needs and expectations. You manage and facilitate cross-functional teams during business analysis activities. You quantify information, detect tasks, define priorities and manage the execution of tasks, facilitate meetings and bring presentations to diverse audiences. You participate in Business Process Modelling, Business Process Improvement and Data Modelling. You bring Data Management into practice and apply Data Management knowledge areas.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- At least 4-5 years hands-on experience in Business & Functional analysis in the context of large-scale implementation projects
- Experience with at least 5 of the following domains: Business case analysis, Business process analysis & design, Business requirement analysis & design, Business Solution Definition & Business Architecture Design, Functional analysis, design and testing, Data modelling (classical data modelling as well as star scheme modelling), Business change management
- Experience in one or more of the following operational or analytical business areas: Marketing Automation & optimization, Digital and social Marketing, sales force automation, Marketing analysis, sales reporting, dashboarding, benchmarking, customer servicing dashboarding, general reporting & analysis, Data analytics & visualization, data quality, data analysis and data science
- Experience in the context of tool implementation: CRM tools, BI reporting & analysis tools, Portal environments and tools
Communication & reporting skills:
- Be able to clearly communicate with user stakeholders at different levels, build trust and credibility
- Although strongly business oriented, a good affinity with and interested in technological solutions, with the capability to communicate effectively with technically oriented stakeholders
- Able to operate effectively in workshop and interview context
- Proficient reporting and documentation skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation.
As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to joins us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the Business consulting practice, you often work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.