CRM Solution Architect
What you can expect
As an expert, we offer you the opportunity to join a recognized company in the data and digital fields and to work on ambitious projects for the largest companies on the Belgian and international markets. You have a deep functional and technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM 365 and the Power Platform as well as related Azure cloud solutions. You can assess client needs, co-create the vision and drive implementation end to end putting emphasis on delivering greater business outcomes and best user experience.
Conduct customer assessment focusing on CRM implementation, CRM migration and modernization and Digital Transformation initiatives. Project execution as Design Lead or Lead Consultant. Your responsibilities include requirements assessment, fit gap analysis, lead the design process, design integrations, guiding the implementation by technical teams.
Knowledge Development and Sharing
Contribute to expanding and diffusion of knowledge within our delivery teams by preparing and conducting learning sessions. Coaching of junior team members, Development of best practices and implementation methodology.
Help shaping our service offering and go to market strategy, produce marketing material based on work performed and/or analysis of CRM trends. Provide analysis of the market for CRM solutions, conduct customer CRM assessment, create proof of concepts, act as technical reference for responding to RFP/RFI.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on a similar position
- Extensive Dynamics 365 customer engagement implementation experience
- Integrations between Power Platform solutions and Dynamics 365 app
- Azure cloud solutions: ADF, Azure Functions, Security & App Services
- Knowledge of solutions that extends the capabilities of Dynamics CRM 365: Omnichannel for Customer Service, Customers Insights, USD, CTI integration, Integration with MS Teams, Click Dimension
- Solution build and deployment management : devops pipeline, automated testing
- Knowledge of implementation methodology and best practices: Agile, Scrum, FastTrack/Success By Design
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
Who we are
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the digital expertise practice, you can work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting mobility package, an IP compensation, an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.