European Offer Strategy Lead - Data Management
What you can expect
The successful candidate will be part of our European transversal organization (organized in Tribes) to participate to the pre-sales activities of Data management offers and on consulting assignments (project scoping and project delivery).
Your role as Data Management Consultant will involve both analyzing and proposing complex Data solutions for end customers. You are involved in the definition, implementation, and audit of a company’s "Data " roadmap. You have a generalist role, but the experience required will allow the role to focus on subjects such as delivering strategy and maturity assessments, data integration, analytics, cloud data services. Aside from that, you will be led to evolve towards more Data governance-oriented missions.
You support your customers in their path to become Data-centric,
- You create added value for the customer through delivery of Data use cases
- Defining Data architecture and roadmap
- Animation Data projects (from design and choice of tool to proposal of the solution) at the customer
- Manage the Implementation of Data solutions
Your role is also to be able to support the tribe's vision and the offerings with all the pre-sales activities associated (marketing activities, offer definition, answer to RFP…). One of your first missions will be to support the development of a Data School for internal resources and external customers (sales offering). In collaboration with the French entity "Ecole de la Data", you will coordinate:
- How to meet the internal needs (reuse of the creation of materials to animate the courses of the curriculum, find the best way to animate these courses...)
- How to answer the external need by being able to define and create the cursus according to the market needs.
Activities of the Data Management Consultant
Commercial and marketing activities, in support of the European sales teams
- Participate in offering of solutions
- Participation in the pre-sale cycle (customer appointments, RFP)
- Contribute to content creation for marketing purposes
Participation in consulting missions to define and animate Data roadmaps
- Supporting businesses to meet the challenges of the new Data economy
- Construction and implementation of Data roadmaps
- Animation of missions to implement appropriate Data solutions
- Defining a modern Data architecture including Cloud stakes
- Identifying issues, defining budgets, choose solutions, ensure adequacy of solutions with business issues.
- Implementation of Data solutions
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the world of Data (Business Intelligence, Data integration, Datalakes,…)
- At least 3 years of proven consulting skills in Data Strategy related missions
- At least 3 years of proven project delivery skills in a role of Project Manager or Business Analyst in Data-related projects
- Very good knowledge of Data expertise of the following areas: Data Management projects delivery, Business intelligence and BI self-service (Data integration), Analytics (Cloud Data platforms, Data governance as added value)
- General knowledge of the following technologies in order to master the stakes and risks of projects: Microsoft BI suite, Business Objects, Informatica, Talend, Qlikview, Tableau software, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Snowflake, Collibra, Data Galaxy as added value
- Good Knowledge of the principles of Data architectures: BI and Big Data in cloud environment
- Good Knowledge of project management
Soft and functional
- Strong sensitivity to business issues related to Data
- Organizational skills, coordinate team activities
- Being adaptable and sociable
- Analytic and structured mind, solution-oriented, abstraction ability
- Very good about relational and facing customers
- Strong market knowledge and able to adapt solution to the needs of the market and Strength to Build Market-Appropriate offerings
- Ability to build, own, and drive a strategy to drive change
- Soft skills: Conscientious and pragmatic, persevering but not rigid, conciliatory, positive attitude, at ease in matrix environment.
- Fluent in French and English
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D), part of Orange Group, is one of the world's leading management consultancies and system integrators for Data Intelligence & Digital Experience.
We are Data Native Artists who leverage a unique combination of technical, functional and industry specialization, as well as partnerships with key software vendors, to deliver state of the art solutions since 1992.
As a front runner in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Digital, Business & Decision is enabling customers to innovate, drive their business strategy and improve customer experience through effective use of data. Clients choose Business & Decision as their strategic Data & Digital partner due to our pioneering vision, expertise, core values, quality of service & our passion for delivery.
B&D has organized its offering around 4 pillars:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Teamwork, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
5 reasons to join us
- You join the market leader in Data, active in the Big data area for nearly 10 years
- You benefit from a large network in Europe with prestigious customers like Axa, Ingenico, Carrefour, Befimmo, SDWorx… trusting B&D for our unique Data expertise
- You get more than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting mobility package, an IP compensation, an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.