Faction Lead - Customer Engagement Consulting
What you can expect
As a member of the CE Practice, you take on leading positions in cross functional project teams to implement innovative marketing solutions within different sectors such as retail, fmcg, banking, insurance, ... You will be responsible for Adobe Campaign solution design, development and maintenance and for producing documented, well-crafted and scalable solutions.
Because your expertise doesn’t stop there, you actively contribute to the development of your team. You recruit, train, mentor and manage a team of about 20 Customer Engagement or Digital Marketing Consultants. You build team spirit, ensure skills and capabilities are aligned with the company objectives and market evolution.
You support sales and pre-sales with answering staffing requests, RFI and RFP. You are responsible for your team’s performance. You support the business development by brainstorming innovative solutions with prospects/clients, present proposals. You also participate in shaping Digital marketing offering and business development strategy.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information technology, computer science, business
- At least 7 years development experience with Adobe Campaign of which at least 3 years in a leading role
- Knolwedge of other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (Analytics, Target) is a plus
- Good knowledge of email design and best practices
- Good data modeling expertise
- Software design and architecture skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the Customer engagement practice part of the digital transformation projects, you often work in collaboration with other departments. For example, our customer engagement projects can have a link with big data or cognitive solutions.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.