Inside Sales Specialist
What you can expect
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you are a key collaborator and you play a fundamental role in achieving our growth ambitions. You have what it takes to manage relationships with new and existing customers, different departments and various team members… and that’s exactly what you do:
- First of all, you are a seller. You are cold calling and prospecting, hunting for new customers or business opportunities on a daily basis. You also closely maintain existing customers relationships. Your phone will be your best friend, if it’s not already ;).
- You generate and follow up on qualified opportunities before handing them down to the Customer Success managers to close the deal
- Did we mention your knowledge of the business? You act as the first point of contact to inform customers about our services and IT solutions. You have a trustworthy advising role.
- You are responsible for the reporting and you manage the database of prospects in the CRM (Dynamics, Hubspot).
- You often collaborate with the marketing department as they are responsible for generating inbound leads.
Selling via phone is not an easy task, but it’s one you nail perfectly. Just like us, you believe in setting yourself concrete goals (KPI’s) and working towards them.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in the following attributes. See you soon!
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position or any other sales related role
- A natural talent in the field of prospection and cold-calling potential clients
- Experience in solution selling within IT and sectors: Finance, Retail, Public, Industry
- Being able to understand and apply social selling techniques (LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Result-oriented, go-getter, creative thinking, well organized and commercial mindset
- Excellent communication skills and highly dynamic personality
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you develop your knowledge by working in collaboration with other departments.
- Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities. We encourage you to develop your skills and grow in your function.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive package including a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions, and projects.