Junior Customer Experience Consultant (Business)
As consultant in the Customer Engagement practice at Business & Decision, you will be working in organizations that are in the process of a digital transformation. You will support these organizations by helping them to identify how to evolve from product centric to customer centric digital journeys and guide them in defining requirements and best practices. In this domain, you will be able to touch multiple angles of lead nurtured customer cycles such as (online) behavioral analytics, marketing automation, AI & machine learning or data-minded campaign targeting. You will have the opportunity to enforce your knowledge by learning relevant solutions, to strengthen customer journey analysis, which will make you a unique advisor for our clients while undergoing their digital transition.
You will be part of a team of 20 skilled and motivated business and functional consultants, working in different relevant sectors at clients around Brussels. In strong collaboration with a more technical Customer Engagement team, we create synergies where applicable. By organizing interactive meet-ups we maintain a positive team spirit and an environment where knowledge sharing is key for individual growth.
- Deliver impactful Digital Marketing projects at our clients
- Take lead in capturing business and functional requirements by preparing and performing workshops, meetings and analysis at client side
- Define and design complex omni-channel customer journeys together with business stakeholders
- Help clients with the visioning, designing, planning, execution and adoption of digital marketing programs that deliver tangible results
- Define and follow up of project activities, steer and guide colleagues towards a joined objective and report status to senior management
- Play an active role in the growth and development of the team by coaching your colleagues and sharing best practices and experiences
- Learn and apply innovative technologies (e.g. AI) for current and future business challenges
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a digital marketing context
- Passionate about digital transformation and solution oriented
- Native speaker in one of the national languages (Dutch/French) and good understanding of the other. Full proficiency in English.
- Interest or experience in (digital) marketing processes (web analytics, customer profiling, outbound/inbound marketing, website personalization, AI chatbot, SEO, SEA, …
- Hands on knowledge of at least 1 relevant digital marketing tool is a big advantage: Adobe, Google, IBM, Marketo, Salesforce, SAS
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Eager-to-learn mindset and flexibility
- Basic understanding of SQL and data base modeling is a plus
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies are a differentiator
- Experience in consulting / implementation projects is a major asset
- Experience in big data implementations is a plus
- Affinity in financial or retail sector is a plus
As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
• New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
• More: understand your customers to do more business with them
• Better: optimize operational efficiency
• Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
• Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
• Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
• Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.