Junior Security Consultant
What you can expect
As security consultant at Business & Decision you help customers to improve their security maturity. Starting from performing a security or risk assessment, followed by developing a security roadmap to mitigate the risks, and finally implementing the roadmap through different projects. You are part of a team of security professionals, with expertise in a wide range of security domains. At Business & Decision, you have the opportunity to follow training and get coaching from these security experts to build your career. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Security & Risk Assessments: Assist in performing assessments of client’s security posture (ISO 27000, NIST, …), providing recommendations for improvement, performing risk impact assessments, and developing risk treatment plan.
- Policies, Processes, Procedures: Defining and implementing security policies, processes, procedures & guidelines.
- Security Controls: Follow-up on implementation of security controls (procedural, technical, legal…) to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Support & Maintenance: Supporting our customers during BAU activities by relying on your expertise in relevant security domains.
- PMO: Manage, structure, and deliver projects, including redaction of the project charter, project objectives & tasks, required resources, business case, budget vs. expected benefits and timelines for completion.
- Sharing knowledge: Sharing your knowledge within the team by actively participating in team meetings.
- Ambassador: Being the face & voice of Business & Decision at our clients, establishing relationships with client stakeholders, being aware of client opportunities, risks & issues and communicating about it with your colleagues.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch.
- Max 2 years’ experience in information security.
- Interested to gain experience in security domains such as: security governance, risk management, incident management, security operations, business continuity, asset management, security awareness, IAM, …
- Good understanding of IT
- Learning attitude: Staying abreast of new developments in information security solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to perform translate complex topics in a clear, comprehensible communication to a broad audience
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- Great clients - finance, retail, transport...
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant training and certifications (ex: CISM, ISO27001, CISSP, etc.), and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting mobility package, an IP compensation, an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.