Junior Technical Consultant- Graduate program
Business & Decision is looking for Junior Technical Consultants to join a comprehensive training program incorporating various technologies and practice expertise.
Depending on your interests and career objectives, you will start your career in one of our data driven challenges.
DO NEW: this challenge has a hipster flavor, with buzz words like chatbots, big data and artificial intelligence our trendsetting consultants are showing our customers how to do new things with data. How does it sound for you to work on tinder-like app with chatbots and machine learning?
DO MORE: We help customers understand their customers to do more business. Forget the leaflets and aggressive promotions, with an omnichannel approach we bring the right promotion via the right channel to the right customer. These projects will teach you everything about analysis, change management and communication.
DO BETTER: We optimize operations, reduce cost by digitalizing processes and use artificial intelligence to improve performance and quality to achieve operational efficiency. Let your data tell the story with a fancy dashboard and your client will be satisfied!
DO RIGHT: If we work with data on a daily basis, we also need to anticipate on financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks. We advise our customers on how to analyse, secure, transform and protect data. It’s not exactly the same as working for the secret service, but predicting fraud carousels by analyzing data and saving millions of euros is pretty cool as well.
Your training includes bootcamp sessions and projects at the client side, which will allow you to extend your knowledge and skills even further. You will work in a team and be coached by senior Business & Decision colleagues. As a Junior Technical Consultant, you will learn how to:
- Understand client’s business problems;
- Develop customized functionalities and provide technical follow-ups over the integration of CRM or BI/Big Data tools; for example MS Dynamics CRM, Adobe Campaign, but also SAS, Microsoft BI Suite, ClickView, Hadoop and other Big Data frameworks
- Work together with architects, developers, and other consultants;
- Communicate results to the end-users and make reports to the Project Manager
- Master degree in Computer sciences, Engineering, Electronics & IT or other related fields
- A good knowledge of Databases (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) is appreciated
- Experience with BI and CRM Tools is a strong advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and English
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation.
As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
You will join a team of specialized consultants an enjoy our famous afterwork activities and events.