Security Consultant - IAM/PAM
What you can expect
As an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Security Consultant at Business & Decision you help customers to assess, setup and roll-out their IAM program. You are part of a team of security professionals, with expertise in a wide range of security domains. At Business & Decision, you have the opportunity get coaching and training from these security experts to build your career. Tasks and responsibilities:
- IAM Assessments: Perform assessments of client’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) maturity from the point of view of security, data protection, governance, usability, cost and operational efficiency.
- IAM Governance setup: Establish the governance and define a target operating model. Ensure client’s applications and their permissions are well documented.
- IAM Requirements and tool selection: Define the IAM requirements and help customers with conducting RFI and RFP towards IAM solution providers and implementers
- IAM Roll-out and Technical supervision: Supervise the implementation of the IAM solution. Validation of architecture, use cases, and user migration.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch.
- At least 2-years’ experience in information security/IAM.
- At least 2-years’ experience in consulting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, RBAC/ABAC models, Asset Modeling, and Segregation of Duty.
- Knowledge of at least one IAM tool (Sailpoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, One Identity, Okta, …).
- Experience in Privileged Access Management is a plus.
- Learning attitude: Staying abreast of new developments in information security solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform translate complex topics in a clear, comprehensible communication to a broad audience.
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- Great clients - finance, retail, transport...
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant training and certifications (ex: CISM, ISO27001, CISSP, etc.), and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects as well as international perspectives.