Senior Security Consultant
As a Security Consultant, you use your practical knowledge on information security (e.g. on IAM) to help our client to implement security processes & tools. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Security expertise: Perform current state assessments (ie. benchmarking/maturity assessments toward ISO 27000, NIST, IAM best practices…), developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement. Technical expertise in the assessment, design, and implementation of security and IT risk solutions.
- Implementation & configuration of IAM systems: Defining Role and Attribute Based Access Control (RBAC/ABAC) models, Asset Modeling, and Segregation of Duty models.
- Processes & Policies: definition & practical implementation of Security policies, procedures & guidelines.
- PMO: Manage, structure and deliver projects, including redaction of the project charter, project objectives & tasks, required resources, business case, budget vs. expected benefits and timelines for completion.
- Support & Maintenance: Maintain the security infrastructure components (“BAU”), Handling & escalating security incidents
- Ambassador: Being the face & voice of Business &Decision at our clients, establishing relationships with client stakeholders, being aware of client opportunities, risks & issues and communicating about it with your colleagues.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems) or relevant professional experience.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- At least 8-years’ experience as security officer : Previous solid experiences in the implementation of several Information Security solutions (eg: IAM & privilege access management, vulnerability management, security logging & monitoring, secure data management …); Ability to model complex information systems (including access models & business models); Broad knowledge of security governance methodologies is mandatory; Relevant certifications such as ISO27K Lead implementer, CISSP, CISM or CISA is a differentiator.
- Relevant experience as business analyst, Project management in IT / IT Security domain.
- Relevant experience in data management (data modeler, data analyst…).
- Relevant experience in following sectors: retail, banking, industry.
- Knowledges of IT security infrastructure and systems (hardware, operating systems, storage, networking, firewalls, OSI model, OWASP Top 10…)
- Practical knowledges of below technologies is IAM systems (ie. Sailpoint, Calendra, IBM Tivoly, CA IAM solutions, CyberArk…); Active Directory; Patching & vulnerability management systems (Nessus, Qulays, WSUS…); Data anonymization, data encryption.
- Learning attitude: Staying abreast of new developments in information security services and industry knowledge; Understanding of the evolving regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to your domain.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to perform translate complex topics in a clear, comprehensible communication to a broad audience.
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive package, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects as well as international perspectives. You will integrate into a highly-skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!