What you can expect
“BD heroes” definition: talented consultants working on digital & data projects for big customers. They are smart, motivated, fun, and rare to find out there!
We are data-driven as we strive to transform the digital landscape. But in a world where everything becomes automated, the maintenance of human relations is essential. That's why at Business&Decision we try as much as possible to give our consultants a very rewarding human experience.
As our Sourcing officer, you have one goal, and it is to match the best candidates with the top vacancies. You are often the first point of contact for potential candidates, and you actively contribute to the company growth.
Social media is your primary tool as you develop creative strategies to make contacts and look for the best profiles mostly for B&D in Belgium (but you can occasionally help on other Benelux markets as well). If you love working with people, have a professional attitude, a strong team spirit and a touch of humor, you are the person we are looking for!
What your typical day will look like as a Sourcing officer?
- You enter the office and enjoy your morning coffee while checking your replies on Linkedin (or other sites) from interested candidates
- Your focus will be on hiring permanent consultants
- You deploy all your energy to find the best IT talents on social media with creative messages and approaches that nobody ever thought about before. You also attend events.
- You build your sourcing strategy on the long term by developing your own network of professionals and actively maintain relationships.
- You communicate with candidates and your colleagues the whole day, together we reach our goals
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any other related studies
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position within a similar sector
- Experience with or keen interest in sourcing strategies
- Dynamic and friendly attitude, a team player with a can-do creative mindset
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch with a good knowledge of the other national language. Trilingual is a strong asset!
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provides a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation, and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect, and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Teamwork, social skills, self-awareness, and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the HR department; you work closely with and in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions, and projects.