What you can expect
You have a determining role in the delivery of a successful digital projects as you make sure that websites, mobile and business applications are in line with the client needs and meet all the requirement regarding UI and UX. You are responsible for conceptualizing, implementing creative ideas and translate them into the most impactful solutions digital experience. You are involved in all phases of the design and development process (ideation, UX design, interface design, interaction flows, prototypes, slicing, integration …). As a total experience creator, your responsibilities include:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web developers
- Collecting user needs and collecting user feedback throughout the project
- Working on brand new website or updating already existing website
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to stakeholders
- Create wireframes, designing engaging, responsive and efficient designs
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Establish design guidelines, standards and best practices
- Working with different content management systems, front end technologies and business application solutions
Not just creating websites, you will have the opportunity to apply your creative designs to multiple domains including e-commerce, marketing campaigns, employee applications, dashboarding and data visualization.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s in computer graphics or any other related studies
- Proven work experience as a UI designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, webdesign
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in design integration in Adobe, Drupal, Wordpress and other CMS
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to use Bootstrap, Foundation framework
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Creative, adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
Nice to have
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Experience in E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- SEO knowledge
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation.
As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
4 reasons to joins us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are on boarded on ambitious Digital Experience projects and can be working in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including IP, company car, and other benefits.