Young Graduate Program - Security Consultant
What you can expect
You have successfully graduated, or you are about to? You are ready to enter the workforce? Here is your chance to work on innovative digital or data related solutions, you should probably keep on reading!
Your training includes bootcamp sessions and projects at the client side, which will allow you to extend your knowledge and skills even further. You will work in a team and be coached by senior B&D colleagues. As a Junior Security Consultant, you will learn how to understand the client’s security challenges. You will learn how to use certain security tools in line with your interests, to help customers identify security risks and mitigate those risk in a variety of security projects (IAM, data protection, security operations…) You are part of a team of security professionals, with expertise in a wide range of security domains. At Business & Decision, you have the opportunity to follow training and get coaching from these security experts to build your career.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of IT, Economics, Business Engineering,…
- A good knowledge of security and risk management foundations is appreciated
- Experience with security tools (IAM, data protection,…) is a strong advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
If you already have a 1st experience as a Junior, do not hesitate to apply. There is always room for talent with a 1st experience, and you can participate in the program.
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation.
As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
5 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you can be working in collaboration with other departments on big data projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- Great clients - retail, transport, gaming, finance – and great partners - Adobe, Microsoft – leaders in their domains.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including a company car, and other benefits.