Young Graduate Program - Solution Consultant
What you can expect
Your training includes bootcamp sessions and projects at the client side, which will allow you to extend your knowledge and skills even further. You will work in a team and be coached by senior B&D colleagues. As a Junior Solution Consultant, you will learn how to address the client’s business challenges. You will gain expertise in the implementation and integration of Business Applications, Digital Transformations and Data Intelligence solutions. You will also discover revolutionize business and software architecture.
Our young graduate program will empower you with skills in leading Digital and Data Intelligence solutions such as Microsoft CRM, Adobe suite, Low code platform (e.g. MS Power App), Big data framework & data platform (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, DBT, Snowflake, Azure Synapse analytics, Google Big Query), Data visualization tools (e.g. Microsoft PowerBi or Tableau). You will also get trained to major cloud platform (e.g. Azure, GCP…).
After a 6 weeks bootcamp, you will join a multi-disciplinary squad and work together with other B&D consultants to deliver your first Data or a Digital project.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer sciences, Engineering, Electronics & IT or other related fields
- You have gained a good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C#, Java, Scala or Go
- A good knowledge of SQL language is appreciated
- Experience with Data intelligence and Digital Tools is a strong advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
If you already have a 1st experience as a Junior, do not hesitate to apply. There is always room for talent with a 1st experience, and you can participate in the program.
Who we are
Business & Decision (B&D) is an international consulting, management and systems integration group which answers business needs by being a trusted partner for digital and data transformation. As part of the Orange group, B&D provide a full digital package to our clients: collaborative working methods, optimized performance of information systems and 360° customer relations all by harnessing the power of data.
To do this, B&D has 4 strategic offers to differentiate from our competitors:
- New: detect, choose and create new services based on data
- More: understand your customers to do more business with them
- Better: optimize operational efficiency
- Right: anticipate financial, security, regulatory, online reputation and fraud risks
B&D values excellence, respect and modesty from all our employees and we look for the following skills in candidates:
- Entrepreneurship, solution-oriented and value client intimacy
- Team work, social skills, self-awareness and communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness.
These values are found throughout the B&D organization from Managing Director down and that’s why B&D are certified as a Top Employer in Belgium for our “people-first” best practices in HR.
5 reasons to joins us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you can be working in collaboration with other departments on big data projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- Great clients - retail, transport, gaming, finance – and great partners - Adobe, Microsoft – leaders in their domains.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including a company car, and other benefits.